- A better attitude about most everything and much happier overall, no matter my circumstances
- Slim to none occurrences of shortness of breath, unless, of course I am at CrossFit.
- Energy. I am no longer drained physically all the time.
- Enjoy spending time with my children more because I am able to interact with them better
- Sleep so much better at night and rarely need a nap
- Smaller clothes and can now fit my feet into normal width tennis shoes and lace them up
- Improved routine and the ability to complete more task throughout my day
- No pain when I walk up and down the stairs
- Can now wear the seat belt on the airplane without the seat belt extender
- Can fit one of my pretty rings on my finger that I was no longer able to wear three months ago - still need to lose about 30 more pounds to be able to wear my wedding band
- No more heart palpitations
- When I go to church, I don't have to worry about finding a seat that is big enough. (Our seats at church are similar to movie theater seats and vary in width, or at least they seem to vary in width.)
- The gap between my body and the steering wheel has increased to three inches.
- I am still a bed hog and tend to sleep toward the middle of the bed, but my husband now has more room to relax.
- When I go shopping and have to carry my one year old because she is screaming at the top of her lungs, like today, my back no longer hurts.
- No longer crave unhealthy snack foods. Before it was almost unbearable as though I had to have it.
- Even though I am still a big girl, I know longer FEEL like a big girl!!!
And after reflecting on all of these great things that I have gained over the last three months, I can now see that it is so much more than that tiny, little number on the scale I hope to see change each week. My life has changed. I am no longer the same person I was just 90 days ago. I have gained so much more than I have lost!
Proverbs 3:13-14 (Amplified) - Happy (blessed, fortunate, enviable) is the man who finds skillful and godly Wisdom, and the man who gets understanding [drawing it forth from God's Word and life's experiences], For the gaining of it is better than the gaining of silver, and the profit of it better than fine gold.
WOD (Workout of the Day)